Opportunity For a $1000 Scholarship!
Nava Law Group, P.C. is awarding a $1000 scholarship to one qualified student who plans to become an attorney. Pre-law undergraduates and students entering law school anywhere in the United States are eligible. The scholarship is meant to help defray the costs of tuition or other related expenses.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of the United States, or legal residents who are authorized to work
- Accepted into a U.S. university as a pre-law undergraduate or attending law school
- Planning to enroll in courses during Fall 2022
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
As a part of the application process, interested students must submit the following by December 1, 2022:
- 1-3 page typed essay on the subject matter related to the area of law you intend to pursue
- A complete copy of school transcripts
- Proof of acceptance from a U.S. school
- Proof you legally reside in the U.S. (birth certificate, permanent resident card, passport – Social Security Cards will not be accepted
The scholarship award winner will be selected on the last week of December 2022, and notification of the winning student will follow. The $1000 will be issued in the form of a check made payable to the student, to be used for tuition or related educational expenses only. The scholarship recipient will be required to submit receipts showing how the money was spent.
Only applications received on or before December 1, 2022, will be considered.
Do not call or contact our law firm directly about the scholarship. Only applications submitted electronically will be considered.
At Nava Law Group, P.C., we’ve led our clients through their Texas injury and accident needs. Our skilled Houston personal injury lawyers represent clients in the following practice areas and cities: