Oilfield Accident Lawyers Houston, Texas
At the Nava Law Group, P.C., our Houston, Texas oilfield accident attorneys understand that the employees who make their living in our Harris County petroleum industries are placed in danger every day in many incredibly dangerous professions.
Whether they are locating energy sources, managing energy data, evaluating drilling and formation, or participating in well construction, production and completion services, they have the right to a safe workplace. And when that right is disrupted by the negligence of a coworker, employer, or the corporation responsible for their safety, people get hurt.
If you have been hurt in an oilfield accident in Houston, our dedicated Houston oilfield accident attorneys want to help you hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries, so you can get the medical care and time away from work you need to get your life back.
What Are The Most Common Causes of Oilfield Accidents In Houston, Texas?
When negligence is a factor in the workplace, there is no limit to the types of injuries that can occur.
When you are working in an oilfield, the machinery involved in drilling operations is large, heavy, and complex, and when it is not maintained properly, everyone at work is at risk for a life-threatening accident.
The most common causes of Houston oilfield accidents can include:
- Defective equipment and machinery
- Dropped objects including piping, lights, tools, and rigging
- Failure to follow company safety procedures
- Failure to follow industry regulations
- Falls from heights
- Heavy equipment collapses including rigs and cranes
- Lack of employee experience
- Lack of information given to employees
- Lack of proper training and supervision
- Lack of safety equipment
- Lifting equipment, forklift accidents, and crane incidents
- Outdated industrial equipment
- Slips and falls
- Vehicle accidents and collisions
Oilfield injuries are often severe and can change the lives of our petroleum industry workers and their families in seconds. If you have suffered an injury in an oilfield accident in Houston, do not face the corporate owner or operator of the work site on your own.
At the Nava Law Group, P.C., we have the experience and the resources you need to pursue the responsible party for your injuries.
What Are The Most Common Injuries That Occur On Houston Oilfields?
Oilfield employees understand how dangerous their jobs are, which is why they follow the safety rules that are put in place to ensure they make it home to their families at the end of each day.
However, when negligence becomes a factor in the workplace, people can get hurt or even killed because of the reckless actions or in actions of another.
The most common injuries associated with oilfield accidents in Houston include:
- Broken bones
- Burn injuries
- Crushed by an object injury
- Eye injuries caused by flying debris
- Inhalation and exposure to dangerous gases and substances
- Loss of hearing caused by consistent loud noises or blasts
- Neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death
What If I Am Partially At-Fault For My Oilfield Accident Injuries In Houston?
Unfortunately, hiring, supervision, and training processes and procedures for new employees continue to fall short, as technology surpasses the industry’s ability to hire qualified workers.
When supervisors and employers are managing an oilfield workplace, they must do so safely to minimize the chances of any of the employees under their care suffering from serious injuries.
In the State of Texas, we have comparative negligence laws that allow us to pursue the responsible party for their share of negligence that led to your injuries. Simply put, if you are 20% responsible for your oilfield accident, and another person, party, or company is negligent for the other 80%, we will pursue the responsible party for their share of the damages.
When negligence is a factor in oilfield accidents in Houston, our Houston oilfield accidents attorneys want to explore your complex case, even if you are partially at fault.
Contact Our Accomplished Oilfield Accident Attorney In Houston, Texas Today For A Free Consultation
Like most corporate entities, the oil industry places profits first, even when someone is injured or killed as a result of their negligence. If you have been hurt during an oilfield accident in Houston, do not take on the oil company, their insurers, or corporate lawyers on alone.
Contact our experienced oilfield accident lawyers in Houston at the Nava Law Group, P.C. today by calling (713) 218-2424 to discuss your injuries and our top-notch approach to pursuing the negligent party or corporation that is responsible for your financial recovery. Your case is too important to leave to chance, and your employer is too powerful to acknowledge your injuries without an accomplished attorney by your side. Our Houston oilfield accident lawyers will provide the representation you need to pursue results.