At the Nava Law Group, our personal injury lawyers in Houston believe it is not the type of injuries our clients suffer that make their case worth pursuing inside or outside the courtroom, but how the injury occurred.
If you are injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault and the injuries you sustained negatively impact your day-to-day activities and overall quality of life, you may have a case and you need to call us immediately.
Here is why that is important.
- First, a qualified representative needs to screen the case;
- Second, injuries take many forms. For example, if you are a server in the hospitality industry who counts on your job to support your family and maintain your livelihood, a broken leg is going to severely impact your ability to work — probably for quite some time. On the other hand, a very different scenario exists for an office worker, because their employer can provide enough space, reduced hours, or other necessary accommodations for a similar injury, so he or she does not miss (as much) work.
Like your case, your personal injuries are unique and reflect a life turned upside down, typically in more ways than one, when you have been hit by a negligent driver on foot, on your bicycle, or in your vehicle in Texas.
We can help. Here is how.
Our Houston Personal Injury Attorneys Will Review Your Case during a Free Consultation
Sometimes it is difficult to understand where the legal threshold for filing a personal injury claim in Texas lies. We can help you determine the merits of your case during a free consultation, so you do not have to waste any more time telling your story over and over.
There are times when we do not accept certain cases, and that is typically because of circumstances that are out of our control. That may include the injured person never sought medical care for their injuries, or because of comparative negligence, where the injured person’s fault outweighs the other driver, so no damages can be pursued.
To determine if your case can legally proceed, contact our skilled Houston personal injury lawyers today for a free consultation.
We Will Review All Evidence to Solidify and Strengthen Your Texas Personal Injury Claim
If you have been injured in a collision of any type in Texas and suffered injuries as a result, there are several key factors that we will need to review when taking your personal injury case.
They include, but are not limited to:
- Police report from the accident scene
- Evidence from the crash scene, including pictures or video of the vehicle damage, injuries, and other evidence that supports that the other driver was at fault
- Eyewitness statements
- Medical records, treatment plan, and recovery timeline from your doctor(s)
- Time you will need away from work to heal, and/or your diminished working capacity
- Lost wages or future earning capacity based on your existing income and future needs
- An outline listing how your injuries are affecting your day-to-day activities, including your inability to drive, work, take care of your family or take care of yourself with assistance
Keep in mind, your injuries are going to affect your livelihood differently than they would another. We can help you quantify that, so you can pursue the financial recovery you deserve from your crash or injury incident.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Houston at the Nava Law Group Today to Schedule a Free No-Obligation Consultation
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a vehicle collision, a work accident, or another injurious incident in Texas, contact our experienced Harris County personal injury attorneys at the Nava Law Group today by calling (713) 218-2400 to discuss the details of your injuries or loss to learn how we can help investigate your case during a free consultation.