According to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, there are nearly 500,000 motorcycles registered throughout the state. And although motorcyclists are commonly associated with thrill-seeking, accidents can occur even when they are operated by overly cautious, experienced, and skilled riders.
Determining Who Was At Fault For Your Texas Motorcycle Accident
Determining fault after a motorcycle accident requires a complex evaluation and thorough investigation by our experienced Houston motorcycle accident attorneys to pursue the negligent party for the rider’s damages.
The increased accident risks for motorcyclists can be attributed to driver negligence, including:
- Passenger vehicles turning in front of motorcycles
- Distracted drivers
- Impaired drivers
- Speeding and reckless vehicle drivers
- Unsafe driver lane changes
- Failure to properly check blind spots or surroundings
- Drivers failing to obey traffic signs and signals
At the Nava Law Group, P.C., our Texas personal injury attorneys create solutions for riders who are injured due to another driver’s negligence, so the costly expenses related to their recovery is fully accounted for and pursued.
How Do I Seek Financial Recovery for My Texas Motorcycle Accident Damages?
Motorcycle accidents cost the country an estimated $16 billion each year, according to the Government Accounting Office.
- Emergency medical services and follow up appointments
- Long-term medical costs, including surgeries and skin grafting
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Loss of productivity when the rider is unable to work
- Temporary and permanent disabilities
The costs outlined in this study reflect the same types of costs our clients will experience, which is why it is important to partner with a skilled motorcycle accident lawyer in Houston to pursue a personal injury claim against the at-fault party.
Our Houston motorcycle accident attorneys will:
- Prove the other party was negligent during a thorough investigation of the crash site, evidence, witness statements, and law enforcement reports
- Outline your complete financial needs before filing a claim with the insurance company, so no detail is left to chance
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf, but will never agree to an unfair amount presented by the insurance company
If negotiations break down at any time, we will move your case into the courtroom and aggressively litigate your injury needs to produce maximum financial results.
Contact Our Houston Motorcycle Accident Attorneys For a Free Consultation at 713-218-2400
If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident, contact the Nava Law Group, P.C. today to discuss your case with our experienced Houston personal injury attorneys. We are available now to discuss your accident remotely, so you can focus on healing while we get to work on your case.